Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

My windows 7 installer will not open the latest version of

my windows 7 installer will not open the latest version of ITunes on my laptop
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.Do you get any errors?May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Martin, Yes that would be great
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. From your computer click the following link:https://ngmt.screenconnect.com/?Session=ca4273a9-6cb2-4620-90cf-6bd2a4683613Then click Join your session -->And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.ClientLet me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
There you go!If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above followed by Finish as it would be greatly appreciated!Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.Regards,Martin