Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Ipad has cut out and won't restart

Customer Question

ipad has cut out and won't restart
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your ipad, Try to connect the ac adapter/charger to it and press and hold down the power button for 40 seconds and not 20 let me know if it powers on or not and do try the same step by unplugging the charger and hold down the power button on the ipad for 40 seconds and the power on in a normal power mode.