Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Today unexpectedly my phone would not except my Pin number,

Customer Question

Today unexpectedly my phone would not except my Pin number, I have tried switching off and leaving for a while but still no joy, I tried several times but then I had a message saying that because I have tried unsuccessfully I should try again after 30 seconds, but still no access. I have even tried removing the sim card and the battery but still no access,please can you help me. I have had this phone nearly 2 years without any problems and my phone is very important to me especially as I am on my own and need contact with friends and relations.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me the make and model of the phone please.
And is this the screen lock or a sim lock?