Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

HP NETWORK WIRELESS PASS PHRASE REQUIRED. SERIAL NUMBER CN18R150DR05PX.

Customer Question

HP NETWORK WIRELESS PASS PHRASE REQUIRED. SERIAL NUMBER CN18R150DR05PX. What SSID name should I use?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What is the device that is asking for the wireless passphrase?SSID is your Wi-Fi / wireless network name. Do you know it?What is the model of your Internet modem/router device?Do you have a laptop/wireless computer that is currently able to connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Do you see any wireless / network name / SSID and password/passphrase/key at the back/bottom of your internet / wireless modem / router device?When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.