Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I have after a period of time put in my chromecast. On my

I have after a period of time put in my chromecast. On my tv screen there is a message with a question mark saying chromecast.com/set up issues. What do I do now
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.I take it, that you are trying to set up your ChromeCast with your television, and you are having some trouble..So.....first things first......do you have Wifi?
Secondly....do you have a Tablet, or a Laptop?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have wifi and iPad also on my android phone
Alrighty, thank you for that information..I suggest you use the Ipad, to finish the setup..Go to the App Store, and get the Chromecast App.Just Search chromecast, and download the App..Once you get the app.....you can finish the setup for the Chromcast device connected to the TV.