IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I just bought a Galaxy Tab 4 7, I inserted a 64gb SD

Customer Question

I just bought a Galaxy Tab 4 7, I inserted a 64gb SD card, I have two issues; 1. When I connect to my wifi extender (Netgear) other devices (iPad/iPhone) cannot use the extended (_etx) network, any ideas?
And 2. I would like to download software and files directly to the SD card but I cannot find a setting on the OS to make this happen.
Thanks a mil, sorry for the trouble.
Regards,
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** issue #1:When you connect your Galaxy Tab 4 to a range extender, are other devices unable to connect at all, or they connect, but the Internet access is not working? For issue #2:Please tell me which Android version is installed, so that I can recommend you what to do regarding saving apps and files to the SD card. Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI,
Thank for your assistance.
1. The affected devices appear to be connected but cannot access internet resources like Netflix
2. Android 4.4.2. KitkatRegsards,
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the information! #1Please un-plug the range extender from the electrical outlet and leave it unplugged for 2 minutes. After that, re-plug it and then check if all devices can connect and fully access the Internet #2For Android 4.4.2, all new apps you install should automatically go to the SD card if it is inserted. To check that, you can install a new app from the Google Play and then go to Application Manager and tap on "SD card". The new app should have a check-box which means it was installed on the SD card.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again! Do you still require assistance with the issues you mentioned? Let me know,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!
I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. If you do, let me know.
If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars or smiley faces.
Thanks,
IT Miro