Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

PC tells me Outlook settings out of date.bOUGHT THIS PC oCT

PC tells me Outlook settings out of date.bOUGHT THIS PC oCT 2014 AND HAD DATA TRANSFERRED FROM OLD PC. PC World adapted so I received Outlook another way as Settings were out of date but this has just disappeared and I get a messagethat cannot sign in. All 'Send' messages go into Outbox and don't transmit. what can I do
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.What is the version of the Microsoft Outlook you are using currently?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am 71 so bear with me. Not very computer literate. I have Windows 10. So I can use Office Outlook. There is also Mail on the pictures. When I try both these emails I send both go into Outbox and never get sent on. After bought pc and noticed Outlook settings were out of date PC World did something that meant Outlook came up on Blank Page and was fine - could receive and send messages but yesterday this stopped and quick message comes up on right hand side which says unable to sign in. I wanted this done as was going away for 7 weeks and wanted to keep in touch.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
This would need a remote assistance to get the outlook fixed. Please tell me you are using Office outlook or using the windows 10 mail app?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using Office
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
This would need a remote assistance can you show me which office version you are using?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Remote Connect Service - Quick ResolutionRemote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($22). It is 100% safe which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for.let me know if you want to opt for remote assistance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am a pensioner. Will this $22 be last charge. It seems to be going up all the time!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using Windows 10
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK lets go for Remote access
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry about that, you have signed in for a chat support assistance for $38 however the outlook email problem is beyond the level of basic expertise as it requires an advance level of checking the Outlook email setting for the outgoing and incoming mail server which would require a remote assistance so that i can directly work on the problem on your computer. You may sit back and watch me fix the problem.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK lets go for remote assistance if this will solve problem definitely
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Click here
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
How Remote Desktop WorksAgree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.