Cory
Cory, Computer Technician
Experience:  Computer Repair Technician 5+ Years
8685120

Problem with email address can not reset via the normal way

Problem with email address can not reset via the normal way (Automatic Reset).
Do you think you can help, this issue has remain unsolved for over 6 Months now.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, I am Cory. Who is your email provider?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
microsoft.. email address:***@******.***
Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.
What have you tried?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
0208(###) ###-####uk
Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.
Just password *****?
Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.
I am not able to call you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This message is to let you know there’s been activity on your support request(###) ###-####Click this link to learn more: https://support.microsoft.com/getsupport?oaspworkflow=start_1.0.0.0&wf=0&wfName=vid&incno=1304304341Please note that you need to be signed in with the same email address that you used to submit your support request:***@******.***If you are currently logged in with a different email address, you’ll need to sign out and sign back in with the email address used to submit your request.Thanks for choosing Answer Desk. We’re here if you need us.The Microsoft Answer Desk teamNote: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, read our online Privacy Statement. http://privacy.microsoft.com/
"Are you able to help with this problem, you will need my personal details: Name-dob-address-etc.,"
if not please let me know, I have been waiting for a long time to resolve this issue!!!
Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.
Are you logged in a different email?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Log on as:***@******.***, the problem email is***@******.*** it is a Micorosft address they are the provider I believed you had some contact with Microsoft other wise you will not be able to resolve this issue as I understand the problem.
Are we now on the same page? or still mis-leading you...
Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.
I would like to look at this remotely
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I believe You will have to go through the same procedure has I have, I would have to give you the same data to enter and will be rejected again.
Do you envisage a different scenario?
Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.
You completed to form?
Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.
Please click http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=868df582-8e97-40c9-9f34-9f5e2fdd2009 to connect remotely.