toughguy
toughguy, The Computer Guy
Experience:  Post Graduate (Gold Medal) with 6 Years of Work Experience, 11 Year of exp in data recovery
21067471

Sadly I deleted my ten books instead of sending them back.

Customer Question

sadly I deleted my ten books instead of sending them back. what can I do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thanks for using JustAnswer. This is Leela and I will help you with the question today.Sorry to hear that you have deleted the books accidentally. I will help you getting them back.What is the operating system on the computer? If it is Windows then can you please check in RECYCLE BIN. If they are present in the recycle bin then you can right click on them and RESTORE. If they are recycle bin we can recover easily otherwise it would be very tricky. If you have trouble doing that please let me know and we can do a quick remote session. Thanks,Leela