Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

How do I get to use my phone with out a password ***** my

Customer Question

how do I get to use my phone with out a password ***** my new phone won't let me in to it without a password. and if so can you e mail me a password
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello Christopher and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.Unfortunately, Cell phones are one of the MOST stolen items in the world....so the password ***** introduced to thwart this problem. It wouldn't do any good if you could just BYPASS the password..So, can you get into a cellphone, by-passing the password? No. Otherwise....what is the point of the password?.Your NEW phone......where did you get it? Was it BRAND new....or did you buy it USED?What kind of phone is it? Make and model please..Also, what is the service provider for the phone? Is it Sprint.....AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile.....which one?