Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My visa card is out of date on your system. I cant get it to

Customer Question

my visa card is out of date on your system. I cant get it to renew on my updated visa card.
noel *********
********@gmail.com
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello Noel, and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.First, I would like to say, how sorry I am to hear your having so much trouble with your credit card....it can be VERY frustrating..So, i would love to be able to help you with this matter..Which Website are you trying to use your credit card on? And what are you trying to purchase?Is the credit card account in good standings? Meaning....is there any negative balance on it?