Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I want to create a website that charges a oneoff fee to

Hi I want to create a website that charges a oneoff fee to subscribers and then they have lifetime access to the site. How do I do that?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.So, to make a website as you have asked....there are so many steps to doing it.....i could not list them all..However....i would start with a domain name first..Do you have a Domain name picked out yet? Your website depends HEAVILY on your domain name. Theres no point in starting to build a site....if you dont first know the domain name. Especially when it comes to adding the content.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi I have my domain my webhost all sorted. I have decided to charge readers a oneoff fee but I am struggling to find a plugin for this so need info o. How I can take a member fee payment

WHat are you using NOW to collect payments?....ANything at all?.Paypal has plugins, and you can create an account on paypal for free
Have a look at this link from Paypal.....it shows you all you need to know about adding Ecommerce. Including shopping carts, and One-Off'shttps://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_merchant-get-started-outside
Paypal is the DEFACTO standard for taking payment securely online and integrates into every website easily and quickly....just FYI