Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My telephone line 01264 748075 is not working,,I have plugged

my telephone line 01264 748075 is not working,,I have plugged my old analoge telephone into the jack which I use when their is a power cut, and that is not working only getting a hissing sound can you help me please
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me your provider for your telephone service please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
talktalk
ok, it will likely be a line outage on the actual line.
Do you have a cell phone you can use in order to run a line check?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
are you the right person I have contacted, are you employed with Talk Talk?
We are a support desk and work with customers to resolve issues on a wide range of services. For this issue I need to provide you contact information but I need to know if you have a Cell phone available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
is anyone going to try and help me with my problem I am sitting here waiting for some response, but not getting any
I am asking you a question, I have asked it twice now... and need you to reply to it please.... Maybe your missing it?
I'll repeat it again.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have not received anything from you except for the last message you say you have sent at 0957
Can you please answer the question...
Please tell me this, its what I have been asking the entire time, if you scoll up on the page you will see this.
I tried to call but its not going through.Can you from a phone call 0870(###) ###-####please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did send you my mobile phone number *********** and received a message back to say you could'nt getme, I have rung the number that you asked me to and after pressing and holding on finally got a message saying there was a problem with their lines so do I need to close down or wait to hear back from you?
ok, I suspected it was the line.
you just need to have the line problem resolve which they will now be working on, you do not need to do anything on your side, once the line has been resolved you will be able to use the phone again.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Richard for that I'm sorry if I sounded rude to you, I was'nt just an 80 year old pensioner thinking I had been left hanging on line Sheila
That is no problem at all Sheila
Thank you and all the best.