Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

Can i download a soundcard to my easynote s4 laptop

Customer Question

can i download a soundcard to my easynote s4 laptop
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.Yes, you can. When did your sound stop working?May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. From your computer click the following link:https://ngmt.screenconnect.com/?Session=67df90e4-38e8-4498-a2b5-01bc2e7563a3Then click Join your session -->And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.ClientLet me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.Martin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Martin, Hi i am using another laptop to call you i cant download at the moment i have other problems withthe Packard bell, could you email instructions to me please; Alan,
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alan, Here's the link to the audio software you need to download and install for your computer to have its sound enabled again:https://us.driverscollection.com/?H=EasyNote%20S4%20series&By=Packard%20Bell&dpage=3You need to click on where it says "Download Packaed Bell EasyNote S4 series Realtek ALC260 High Definition Audio driver v.5.10.0.5127"Then tick the "I am not a robot" check box to verify you're human.On the next page you can click on the Download link which will begin the file download, once downloaded you need to install it.After installing the software you may need to restart your computer.Regards,Martin