Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My purchases do not seem to be downloading to my Kindle. My

Customer Question

my purchases do not seem to be downloading to my Kindle. My kindle is connected to my iMac by USB and my wifi is adjacent to both computer and router, so why are my purchases not downloading? Sometimes they do but many I have purchased recently have not done so. Help please!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.
Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.
Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and download the purchases.
Let me know the results please