Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  20 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

Do you know if there is there a UK based service

Customer Question

Hi - Do you know if there is there a UK based service for the repair of a Saitek Pro Flight Yoke system?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.I don't know of a place in the world that will specifically repair a Saitek Pro Flight system. At least not a third party. They do have service contacts for each area where they market their products, and they DO do repairs. I don't know how cost effective this will be, but you can open a ticket with them to find out. Opening a ticket doesn't cost anything to do. The company that represents them is MadCatz. Here is a link to the page with the contact info and the link to open a ticket:http://bitli.es/PcEp5h