Steve M
Steve M, Consultant
Experience:  MCSE
67392652

I used to work NHS and used outlook NHS mail

I used to work for the NHS and used outlook for the NHS mail account. When I needed to purchase microsoft products at home i used my nhs mail address. I left the nhs a year ago and have no access to that account. In December i had to purchase my microsoft products again and I could only do it online using the nhs email address. I was able to do this. I decided that i would like an outlook account to use for applying for jobs so that the emails would be easy to find and I could act upon them quickly. I have many emails in and out of that outlook account now but have lost access to them all and some are really important. I am being told that i have tried to enter the account too many times with the wrong password, which I did due to confusion over my microsoft account and my new outlook email address. I have been trying to access the account for 3 hours now with no luck and I am not sure if there is a helpline. I am desperate, can you help me please? Margaret
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Margaret,
There is no helpline for the free Outlook account.
You will need to use the online recovery form, and allow up to 48 hours for Microsoft to get back in touch:
https://account.live.com/ACSR
Expert:  Steve M replied 1 year ago.
Is it the Outlook website you are using to access your emails through?
Thanks,
Steve.
Steve M, Consultant
Experience: MCSE