Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

How do copy and paste I never done it before

Customer Question

How do bi copy and paste I never done it before
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To copy and paste. Select the Text or File(s) you wish to copy and press CTRL + C on the Keyboard
Then go to where you wish to paste the information and press CTRL + V on the keyboard and it will paste it there.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
else If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.