Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have a new a6000 camera. I have a micro usb cable which

I have a new a6000 camera. I have a micro usb cable which when plugged in to my Sony bravia LCD TV and the camera only shows a slideshow of the photographs.
I cannot alter the procedure no matter what buttons I press on the camera.
My previous canon camera had a lead plugged in to the TV with red, white and yellow connections and the camera. Do I need one of these or another correct cable?
Kind regards low tech. Steve
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
The USB cable is for computers, and on the TV this is for a data stick.
For this camera you need the HDMI adapter cable Steve which you can get from my link below
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Micro-HDMI-DSC-RX100-DSC-RX100M3-Cyber-shot-Cellphones/dp/B00BLW3QB6
This is what you use to connect the camera to the TV
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.