Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I can not find my hotmail account and I can't understand why

Customer Question

I can not find my hotmail account and I can't understand why I can't get into it? Please help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What is the message you receive when you try to enter into your account?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have had my e-mail for years I can't understand why I can't understand why I can'I'm having trouble getting into my Hotmail account I need to find it beautiful because I need I need a code booked a room at hotel in February and I can't get into it to get the code.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
I need to know first please, What is the message you receive when you try to enter into your account?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am typing wrong password ***** I don't think I am and it is not coming up as me, its a different person I don't understand as had my account for years have'r been on it for a while.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
ok, click on my link below
click me to open
Then make sure in the address box above password ***** type in your correct email address.
Then type your password *****
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Else let me know the results please.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ah I am doing it that way but its not me coming up so that it would be my Hotmail it"s another lady with the same nane as me. I just don't think I'm ever gonna get my hotmail back and I so need it. I have been given a code as booked 2 rooms by mistake and need to cancel it.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
Ok, you cannot have the same email address for two people, thats not possible.
You just need to remove the email address there and put yours in.
If you accept the offer, I can do all this for you and show you
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What offer I'm abit confused and yes if you can help me.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Plus I do alot of it from my mobile as I haven't got a computer see.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
Are you talking to me on a computer or phone?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
From a phone I'm afraid haven't got a computer.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
No problem, can you tell me the make and model of the phone please?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It'it's a Samsung phone.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
ok, go to the Play Store, search for and install the App
Outlook
Once installed, open it and sign in with your account there.
Let me know how you go please