Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

When I instruct my map to "open" with iPhoto a photo item in

Customer Question

When I instruct my map to "open" with iPhoto a photo item in my documents or my pictures section it attempts to do so, the photo flashes up for a few seconds and then I get a message that "iPhoto Quit Unexpectedly" and the required photo disappears. The message tells me to to click on "Reopen" and when I do that the photo reappears and again disappears almost immediately. Repeated attempts to accomplish my mission meet no success. How can I make iPhoto accept material transferred to it from other sections of my computer?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
If you open iPhoto normally via the icon on the dock, does it then open?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry. Very dissatisfied with your service. You are not dealing with experts and you are not making it easy for amateurs. I do not wish to continue my association with you and I am not prepared to pay for the help I didn't get. If you take fees from my credit card I will publish my experience with your organisation. Les Rothery
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok... yet I am not sure how asking if you can open iPhoto can be seen as expert.... You are just clicking on the iPhoto icon in your dock Les....
If you can use your computer in any way you can do that.