Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Consultant
Experience:  Over 20 years experience with Apple/Windows desktop publishing, design, troubleshooting
25267123

I have logged off my 2 yr old 27 iMac, Yosemite OK. The suddenly

Customer Question

I have logged off my 2 yr old 27 iMac, Yosemite OK. The suddenly it started switching on itself at midnight. No idea what 12:00am has to do with it? I have tried several of the tips on the site where I found your site.
Thanks in anticipation.
Stuart
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 1 year ago.
Go to System Preferences / Energy Saver click on Scheduled and uncheck if it is checkd to start up at that time
If that is not set to start up at that time: Try resetting the PRAM.1. Shut down the computer.2. Locate the following keys on the keyboard: Command, Option, P, and R. You will need them in step 4.3. Turn on the computer.4. Press and hold the Command-Option-P-R keys before the gray screen appears.5. Hold the keys down until the computer restarts at least twice.6. Release the keys.
Expert:  cristinab-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/computer/9i6yv-logged-off-yr-old-27-imac-yosemite-ok-suddenly.html).
Thank you, ***** Support Team.
Is there a problem?