Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I cannot download Microsoft office 2010

I cannot download Microsoft office 2010
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Do you get any error/message when trying to download and install MS Office now? May I set up a quick, secure remote session (for a minimal fee) to check the issue now? Please reply back to me below. Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4b5d61ae-15af-48a8-9a2a-72280d982da7On the page that opens up, click "I Agree".Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the bottom of your browser window.)I'll then be connected. Thank you.