Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I bought a printer - Envy 5640 last October. I cannot get

Customer Question

I bought a printer - Envy 5640 last October. I cannot get it to print 10 x 5 photos - no choice but to print A4, not given a choice of sizes. Sometimes says I am out of paper. When I go to inbox I get prints of all sorts of things to which I have already attended. 5 or 6 sheets of paper used.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. The problems with your printer, that you are asking about, are quite a scramble of problems.Is your Windows 7, on your PC that you print from, the 32-bit system type, or the 64-bit system type?What Inbox are you going to? is it an email inbox, and if so, is it the MS Outlook program, or the Internet Explorer program, or something else?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I contacted the wrong mailbox. I have issues with Hewlett Packard. I do not wish you to take the matter further and do not wish you to cash my payment. Thank you. Rita Cordwell.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
As a JustAnswer.com Expert, I have no power over charges. For all issues of billing, payment, subscription terms and status, etc., I must refer you toCustomer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through:http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-usThey will no doubt address your concern, if you contact them, with reasonable promptness. Thank you for bringing your question to us here at JustAnswer.com.