Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I bought a Toshiba Satellite C50Dt--107 14 days ago and

Hi! I bought a Toshiba Satellite C50Dt-B-107 14 days ago and am now having some severe issues. In the last few days it has started having some Windows errors (Blue screen) going round in circles so to speak. It has now got to the stage where I power on, but the screen remains dark. I have attempted using the 0 (zero) route but without success, and also pressed the usual function buttons (f2, f8, f10, f12) also without success. Have also tried the battery out stage (power button pressed between 15-60 secs) also without success. I have received the USB recovery drive but am now at a loss as I cannot get the laptop to get into the screen that would show the boot options. Please help before I lose the will to be kind to the laptop... Many thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.If the PC is bluscreening, and having difficulty booting, I would suspect a hardware issue from the get go..I would advise you return the laptp to where you purchased it for a refund.....or....at least an exchange..Especially if you have only had it for less than 30 days..However, lets say you DO get Windows 10 working again.....I would ALWAYS worry about it happening again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will have one more go in the morning. I have left the battery out purposely or do you think even that would be a waste of time?
In all my years of working on computers....I have not had a battery cause Blue Screen Errors..Although, it can cause other issues....wether the battery is in or not....wont make a lick of difference in this scenario..Typically you remove the battery to troubleshoot or reset certain aspects.But in this case, it makes no sense.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fair enough! I think the place where I bought it should exchange it! I'm now hoping I left the receipt in the box! Fingers crossed...
Thank you for your advice. It is greatly appreciated.
Your Very Welcome.I Thank you for the accept.Have a Great Day.Come on Back anytime