John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I refreshed my computer in error and consequently lost

Hi I refreshed my computer in error and consequently lost a lot of files. I have recovered most of them now. When trying to install itunes I get errors re looking at Bonjour and AppleSoftwareUpdate. While I can see these files, I cannot remove them, I guess they were set up originally by Itunes but now they are causing problems when I try and install Itunes again. Can you help
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows windows 8 or Windows 10 ?Sincerely,JohnNote: - To reply back to me use the reply box below in this page.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 10
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you sir.May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=aa3288cd-8a56-4e94-96b5-1ee3f9383b44# that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir iTunes is working now.I played a song in it to check it and its working.Please check it and let me know.The problem had been solved via remote support please rate me using the options just below this box or above this page, select the rating and click on submit.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/ Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi John,
Are you online now.
Did you see my reply earlier
Seamus
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
I am online now,Didn't get any reply from you.What is the problem?John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi John,
Sorry for delay in getting back to you. Itunes works fine now and you solved that problem.
The problem is that the same issue is arising when I try and download other software. I am getting same error.
this occurs with HP software for printer drives and for WinZip software which I purchased.
Can you help to fix these also
Seamus
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Good to know iTunes is working fine.The problem with other applications can be same issue like itunes and that happened because refreshing process you did accidentally.Are you getting the same error when you try uninstall HP printer application and winzip?John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes,
The exact same problem arises with these programs also
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
I can help you fix it but before that please check other applications you needed has this same issue so that i can fix it all in one goJohn
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Will do
Will take a few minutes to check this out
Will be back to you
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Good will be waiting here also you need those applications which isn't working set-up files too to re-install.John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I rechecked programs
The ones to remove are ones associated with HP printing andn Winzip
thanks
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=283608df-8c36-4e20-9dce-205f944aff77# that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.