Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

How do I change my email address?

Customer Question

how do I change my email address?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me which site are you wanting to change your email address?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Itunes
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information. Can I remotely access your Windows 7 computer so that I can directly check all your possible options and fix the issue while you watch?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess