Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Have changed my sky email password ***** reported spams from contacts

Customer Question

Have changed my sky email password ***** reported spams from contacts . A week later the spams have stared again ....How do I resolve this and stop it happening again?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.To permanently mark spam emails on sky email follow the steps below. To do this, select "Mail Options" from the gear icon on the top right of your Sky Yahoo! Mail screen and then select "Blocked addresses". Here you can add the email addresses from which you generally receivespam so that emails from them are blocked parmanently.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.