Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

A sky engineer just fitted a new box. when he left the house

Customer Question

a sky engineer just fitted a new box. when he left the house eveything was ok He also gave us a new remote'5 minues later one of my kids use d our old remote to try to change channels and the picture disappeared the tv screen now says no signal.how do we fix it having waited 3 weeks for the engineer in the first place
gerry ********
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted. Connect the power cable and make sure the sky box is powered on.Connect the satellite cable into the dish/satellite input 1 on the back of your MY SKY box.Plug the SCART cable (20 pin cable) into TV Scart and the red, white, yellow connections into the corresponding colours on the back of your TV (TV/Video In).Connect the power cable.