Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I cannot register my printer/Canon MG7550

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you.Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly 1.When you say the printer is not registering do you mean you cannot install it on a PC?2.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?3.Is this printer connected to the PC using a USB cable ?Sincerely,JohnNote: - To reply back to me use the reply box below in this page.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Let me know that are you trying to register the printer for wifi printing or something else