Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

How do I download games to my Palm top?

Customer Question

How do I download games to my Palm top?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You cannot sorry. It cannot run games like those on the computer, it is extremely limited, and has virtually no memory. Even if you could put a game on it, even the smallest game of 20MB would be much to big for the unit.
But it does not run standard windows anyway, it runs a high customized version and this coupled with the architecture of the processor, is why games cannot run.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.