Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Lost record of origanal password

Customer Question

lost record of origanal password
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.You are unable to download ebook on which device, computer, Kindle or smartphone.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kindle
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
can you tell me the error you get.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
let me know your phone number.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am insructed to register to gain access to my purchase,unable to fulfill that request as I have mislaid record of original password *****
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
If you can't remember the passcode for your Kindle, you'll need to reset your device. Help for Kindle Paperwhite (5th Generation).
Important: Resetting your Kindle will remove your personal information (including your lock screen passcode), Amazon account information, and downloaded content. Any content you purchased from Amazon is automatically saved to the Cloud. You can download that content when you register your Kindle to your account again.
Tap the passcode field to bring up the onscreen keyboard.
Type###-##-#### ***** then tap OK. Your Kindle will restart.
To use your Kindle again, you'll need to connect to a wireless network and register your Kindle.