Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I'm trying to download iTunes on my computer to back up my

Customer Question

I'm trying to download iTunes on my computer to back up my ipad mini gow do I download itunes
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help youMa'am which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?Are you able to download iTunes or are you getting any error message?Sincerely,JohnNote: - To reply back to me use the reply box below in this page.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Ma'am i didn't get any reply from you regarding the operating system installed in the PC so i will give you the link to get windows version of itunesTo get windows version of Itunes click on this link https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ then click on Download NowTo get Mac version scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see Get iTunes for Macintosh click on it then click on Download NowTry the above and please let me know the result.Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Ma'am checking to see whether you saw my above reply to fix the issue. If it didn't solve the issue we can try other options. Please let me know the statusSincerely,JohnNote:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.