Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Cannot get my package bill online to find out what i am paying

Customer Question

cannot get my package bill online to find out what i am paying for. I do not know my user name
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me the URL of the site where you are trying to buy anything from?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do not know what url is but I am thinking of changing my supplier if I do not get satisfaction to this problem.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information and I am very sorry about your persisting issue.By URL, I am referring to the WWW address of the online store where you are transacting?