Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I had an email address at:***@******.*** and also one

I had an email address at:***@******.*** and also one at ***@******.***
I have forgotten the passwords. And have been trying desperately to re establish them with the result that I must have confused the information held by you I need to get back into iTunes My Apple ID at islander1935 Or***@******.***
Catherine Keogh
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 12 months ago.
Can you access the yahoo email to retrieve emails?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I am an old lady of eighty hence the 1935 so please be pacient with my slow typing and wits
I need to retrieve my Apple ID I was using ***@******.*** but forgot the password
My main Email address is***@******.*** and I think that I have established that as my
New Apple ID Anyway I kept on trying passwords so that I must have got the whole thing thoroughly mixed up and could not get anyone to help so I have invested my money and trust in you
Catherine keogh
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
How can I rate you until you have helped me?
I hope I have not been caught up in a scam I never expected to be asked for another €25
Please go ahead and reply to me now
you do not have to pay any extra now or rate those are just there in case or when you need them.
I can get a reset sent to your email for the apple id. Can you access the yahoo email to retrieve emails?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
No I have no idea how to acsess the email to retrieve emails
do you have an email address that you can access email on?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Yes. It is***@******.***
okay, I am going to have a reset link sent to that email. Will you be able to follow the reset steps or would you prefer if I did it for you.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I would prefer if you did it. Please if there is no extra charge
no extra charge, however I will need you to send the email password ***** me. Do not post it on this screen due to security and confidentiality. I will email you on that address then you can reply on that email with your password *****
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Sorry for being so dense
What is the email address to send it
***@******.***
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Are you still listening
yes, I have the Apple ID working for you now. I will send you the details on your email.
Experience: Computer specialist
I just sent those details to your email.Please let me know if you need any other assistance. Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
There was also an email from apple saying there was someone at my email acc
However if all is well I'll go to bed now
So please say it's all done and say goodnight and I'll rate you all the stars
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Is that ok?
yes, that was me.