Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

Sirs, I am a former AOL Talk customer 9 years and

Customer Question

Sirs, I am a former AOL Talk customer for nearly 9 years and I am now a Talk Talk Broadband account. How do I get to see my actual account Bills etc ?
How do I register my Account so that i can read my bills etc
I am Robert Bassett Tel 01633 810271
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello Robert, and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.Are you seriously using Windows 98 on your computer still? LOL.....You do realize that Win98 is almost 20 years old now?.Anyways...I would love to help you in this matter, and it might be safe to say, that somebody else would have to do the registration process FOR YOU, because your computer is not up to date to comply with the registration websites Security compliance..So, you either have to UPGRADE your computer to a modern OS, like Windows 7, or Windows 10.......or you could use a friends computer.......you could have somebody else do it for you..I would allow you to use MY computer if you want?I can open a remote session, and you can control my computer, just as if you were sitting here......and then you can do the registration yourself......or i can watch to help you..Its really up to you..But if what you are saying is true.......that you DO IN FACT have Windows 98, i would seriously recommend you UPGRADE to stay in compliance with the security requirements for using a Email service like AOL