Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

Sorry I was talking to u earlier and I'm afraid that I have

Customer Question

Sorry
I was talking to u earlier and I'm afraid that I have completely forgotten the answer you gave me
Could you please try to help me by starting over with my problems
I have two accounts***@******.*** and also***@******.*** I have forgotten the passwords for them. I have changed them so many times and signed in the wrong passwords that I'm now locked out of both could you discover the latest current passwords for me I think islander is. Felix and biscuit and iCloud ??im not able to recall
Since I am locked out of my mail I don't know how you can contact me except here but my phone no is *********** Here's hoping !!!
Catherine Keogh
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 11 months ago.
Hi again Catherine, I am sorry to hear that happened. I will get this straightened out for you.
This is your email password> felixandbiscuitlet me know when your in and I will send you the icloud password`
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I just got your email so I must be in ?
great!
Experience: Computer specialist
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks I will rate you excellent especially for your patience
We're you able to get the iCloud one?
yes, I sent it to your email.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I could not get into the iCloud account but I will just try again now
okay, I just sent the info to your email`
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Just tried could not get it into browser
icloud is Felixandbiscuit1
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I still can't get could you send it to islander or would that do any good? I think I locked out again and I was not asked for a password
Can you see what is happening
I will see will I get in now
did you use a capital F and a 1 at the end in the password?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Yes but that was on. The original yahoo one***@******.*** used to be Felixand biscuit36 however it got changed last night to Felixandbiscuit which is the current one that I had forgotten but I'm completely mixed up with the iCloud one
your apple id is***@******.*** apple id password ***** ***** has to be entered exactly as it is listed above, the F is capital and the number 1 is on the end
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
OK I understand that but I have not been asked for it yet tonight and you see I'm still locked out of icloud
okay, On iPad, go to Settings > iCloud and sign in with the Apple ID***@******.*** apple id password ***** ***** has to be entered exactly as it is listed above, the F is capital and the number 1 is on the end
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I could not see anywhere to sign in to iCloud in the settings
Should I go to apple id
tap on your apple id in the icloud> go to Settings > iCloud > then tap on the Apple ID***@******.***
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
They came up telling me that the password ***** incorrect
I do not think that I ever hany other id than***@******.*** but it was iCloud for which I could not find the password
I'm getting dizzy going around in circles Sorry to dump it on you.
Apple is driving me mad
The password ***** ID works. Did you type it like this Felixandbiscuit1
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Yes I went to settings into iCloud and they asked for the password ***** [email protected]
I typed Felixandbiscuit1
But you see that was the password ***** islander1935. I do not think that I ever had any other Apple ID for icloud
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have looked up my notebook. And sorry yes I did have an ID for iCloud cathy***@******.*** and the password ***** YogaNidra1234
Your Apple ID is***@******.***
you can also sign in with***@******.*** and use Felixandbiscuit1
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It is still telling me that it is incorrect
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
***@******.***
Again says Felixandbiscuit1 is incorrect
okay, those two accounts are connected,*****@******.*** and ***@******.*** the Apple ID is***@******.*** Felixandbiscuit1