Russell H.
Russell H., Computer System Tech
Experience:  11 years experience
13568747

Why does my Brother QL 560 no longer store saved addresses?

Customer Question

Why does my Brother QL 560 no longer store saved addresses? I am a Mac User.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Did you recently upgrade your MAC OS X version on your computer? if so, it may have affected the software associated with your Brother label printer - which is doubtless where the addresses were formerly stored. You may need to uninstall and reinstall the software associated with your label printer - which I can give you instructions as to how to go about the process with maximum chance of a good result, if you will first tell me, what MAC OS X version is now on your computer ?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did respond and say I am using OS X 10.9.5?
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
OK, got it. MAC OS X 10.9, thanks. I'm preparing the instructions for you now. I'll post them shortly.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Try this: 1. turn Off, and unplug the label printer from the power and the computer. 2. uninstall the label printer software. That's the P-Touch Editor, and the P-Touch Utility.Also, select the P-Touch printer from the printers list, and use the - button to delete it. 3. restart the computer. 4. when fully restarted, go tohttp://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadlist.aspx?c=eu_ot&lang=en&prod=lpql560euk&os=133 and download and install the Printer Driver found there. 5. then download from that same page, the P-Touch Editor, and the P-Touch Utility program also. 6. Use the P-Touch Utility to configure the label printer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi RussellMany thanks. I will give it ago when I have some time. I appreciate your help. All for now. Over and out on this question.Chris
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
If you are done with this question for now, please rate my answer, so that this case may be closed.. Thanks, ***** ***** luck.