Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I had a windows update put on my computer and since then I

I had a windows update put on my computer and since then I am missing MSVCR110.dll and therefore now cannot access my windows live mail
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me which version of windows you are using?
And to confirm, you get the missing DLL error when you try to open windows live mail correct?
Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am running Windows 10 and yes I get the DLL error when I try to open windows live mail
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you close all programs.
Press the windows key + X and click on Control Panel.
Then click on uninstall a program, then click on Windows Live mail and click change, then repair.
Let this complete and when it has, restart the computer and tell me if you still get the error.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not appear to have windows live mail on the list in uninstall
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
do you see windows live essentials?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
right - I have run the repair and it apparently was successful. a stupid question but if I now restart my computer how do I get you back?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, you return back to this webpage and post me a message.
Note the address or press CTRL + D to add it to your favorites.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great! that worked!
Now one thing - I am very happy to pay for this session but cannot afford to pay out a monthly subscription - how do I unsubscribe?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, if you did not sign up for it, there is no monthly subscription, its a one time fee.
If you did sign up and want to cancel it, email***@******.*** and they will cancel it for you.
If you need anything else, please let me know and please remember to rate my service by clicking one of the smiley faces then submit.