Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I am having troble conecting f drive so its backing up to c

Customer Question

i am having troble conecting f drive so its backing up to c drive please can you fix this isue thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hi Gary,You clicked on "Reset this PC" too quick for me to stop you during the remote - can you tell me what you were trying to do with the F drive?Do you have a backup there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No that was the problem but Ihave reset pc now and it has fixed it can I still use the site again please, Gary
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Great to hear Gary, of course you can.Keep one of the emails sent to you by us (JustAnswer.com) so you can come back to this page easily.Feel free to ask for me or simply reply to your current thread and I'll answer you ASAP.Martin