Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

I have a Lenovo all in one computer and I have lost the bottom

Customer Question

I have a Lenovo all in one computer and I have lost the bottom task bar, can I retrieve it?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jean, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Is your Lenovo running on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch your screen?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK you will have to tell me what to do
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its windows 10 I am using
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. 1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=384d019e-6f45-4f1a-93ba-3565c92649d22. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jean,The session screen froze and it appears that you left the session or was disconnected. Please run the downloaded tool again to re-join me in the session. I will standby here.Thank you.Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the taskbar is back but my AOL is only using half the screen now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
says there was an erroro 0x80070005
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for writing back and I am glad that the taskbar issue is now fixed.Can we resume with the remote session?Here is the new remote session link, download and run the remote tool:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7fba2486-1feb-4bf9-951a-c0549ea6d32c
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jean,Thank you for your patience. Your task bar issues were resolved through remote help. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.Thank you for using our service.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello I have lost the taskbar again can you help please
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jean,Please reply to me when you are available for a remote session so that I can send you the new link.Thank you.Jess