Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

Downloaded windows10(was 7 when new 2011)I'm having problems

Customer Question

Hi downloaded windows10(was 7 when new 2011)I'm having problems with the Bluetooth connection to Mouse/Keyboard,i have tried resetting etc to avail,can you please help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Try these steps please>Go to Start, enter Device Manager, select it from the list of results, and then, in Device Manager, locate your device, right-click (or press and hold) it, select Update Driver Software, select Search automatically for updated driver software, and then follow the rest of the steps.If Bluetooth is turned on, and the driver is up to date, but your device still doesn’t work, try removing the device and re-pairing it. Here's how: Go to Start, enter Devices, selectBluetooth, select the device, select Remove device, and then try pairing again.