Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

Why does my computer constantly doing a scan

Hello why does my computer constantly doing a scan

Why have I heard nothing from you even though I have paid and how long will it take to get an answer.

Also you sent me an e mail which went to my spam folder and I cannot go to the question section.

Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello I hope you can help I already have paid 37Euros and cannot afford to pay any more so how can you help me

I can help at no extra charge. Before we begin, please describe the problem using as much detail as you can so that I know what to expect when the remote begins.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You are an angel thank you. ***** turn my computer on in the morning it starts scanning and continues to do so until I switch my computer off at night When I go onto Face Book often the page freezes

Thank you. Let's get started, shall we?
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.
Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com
After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 69 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
I look forward to your rating of my help on the top of this page. If you have any questions about rating me, please let me know.
Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
- Jason