Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I cannot receive any of the books I recently purchased from

I cannot receive any of the books I recently purchased from you,the kindle keeps telling me I have the incorrect password, but I do not have any others
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Are you having this issue with your WIFI password ***** the Amazon account password, on the Kindle? When did you first start having this issue with the device? Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WIFI password
2weeks ago
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
OK; do you currently have a computer that's connected directly/wirelessly to the same WIFI router? If so, may I set up a quick, secure remote session and retrieve the password ***** you now? Keep me posted.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Please ignore any phone call offer if it shows up on your screen, and reply back to me below - the remote session will come at no extra charge. Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Please do this now: First off, disconnect the power cable from your WIFI modem/router, wait for 30 seconds, and then re-connect the power cable to the modem/router. Next, press/slide and HOLD down the Power button on the Kindle for atleast 30 seconds, and then release the button. Allow the router and the Kindle to power back on, and then check if this resolves your issue all right. Please keep me posted. If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below. Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars/smiley faces on this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Idid all you asked but still cannot get the ordered books into my laptop
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hmm, so you are looking to transfer the Kindle eBooks onto your laptop now? Also, are you still getting the password ***** on the Kindle now?
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I see that you never replied back to my last response, but instead left me a negative rating that adversely affects my feedback score. May I know your reason for doing so? I hope you do understand that I cannot read your mind here; if you choose not to reply back to me, I'll not be able to assist you further. Thanks.