Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I am trying to set up iplayer on my tv, and I get as far as

Customer Question

I am trying to set up iplayer on my tv, and I get as far as 'enter PW' and am stuck. Is there a default password? Failing that how do I change the password ***** may already be there?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you do the following pleaseGo to the BBC iPlayer Settings page.Highlight the Parental Guidance Settings button and input the following using your TV remote control: right, right, right, right, left, left, left, left(four each way).Select the option to Clear Parental Guidance Password.Press select again to confirm your decision and you’ll be taken back to the Settings page.Your password ***** now been reset.Restart BBC iPlayer.It should then function without the password.Let me know how you go please