Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

My 2 kindles have lost G support from amazon mine are not the

my 2 kindles have lost G support from amazon mine are not the touch type but the original turn pages by hand - am lost at setting it up can you help please
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the brand/model of your internet modem / router device?When you turn on the kindle, what is it asking? What's showing on the kinde's screen now?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
I do live online support. Can I provide instructions here? Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.
I do live online support. Can I provide instructions here?What's the brand/model of your internet modem / router device?When you turn on the kindle, what is it asking? What's showing on the kinde's screen now?Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.
Can you please press and hold (or slide and hold) the power on / off button / switch on the kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check.- If that does not work, please disconnect the power cord(s) from your internet modem/router device(s) for a few minutes, then re-connect, then go to the Wi-Fi / Wireless setting on the kindle, and select / connect to your wireless network name and check.When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.
If needed, go to the Wi-Fi / Wireless setting on the Kindle, then tap on your wireless network name, then tap on the Forget option if shown, and confirm if prompted. Then tap on your network name again, then connect, and check.If needed, you can go to menu / setting / menu / device options, etc., and reset to factory defaults, and check.Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.