Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

This concerns Aabaco Small Business web hosting but I can find

Customer Question

This concerns Aabaco Small Business web hosting but I can find no way of communicatilng with a person at Aabaco, only FAQs, which I have already gone through. My account is solentsoundings.org and I have downloaded the latest Aabaco Site Builder programme onto my brand-new laptop computer. I have activated my account with Aabaco and created a new password, which lets me access my account, and I have successfully imported my ssolentsoundings.org website into my Aabaco Site Builder programme on my new Windows 10 laptop computer, but when I try to publish changes to the site, I get the message "Password ***** (-1). I have tried Aabaco's suggestion of temporarily disabling my McAfee Firewall but this does not help either. I had the same problem with my old Yahoo Sitebuilder account on my old pc, and Yahoo's advice then was that I had an out-of-date version of Sitebuilder and that I should down-load the latest version. I tried to do this, but was told I needed to up-date my Java. When I tried to do this I was told I must first up-date my pc. This I have been unable to do, so have now bought a new laptop and up-dated the latest software, but still I am having the same problem. Formerly Yahoo, and now Aabaco Site Builder, are charging me 28.69 gbp per month for a website with out-of-date information I am unable to edit.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Elizabeth, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you still able to login to your web hosting account (Aabaco) to access your website files? Or are you only able to use the site builder?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess