Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I somehow while trying to change my Apple password (I forgot

Customer Question

Hi I somehow while trying to change my Apple password (I forgot user name and password ) logged out of not just my apple but have also been locked out of my home Wifi Please can you help I have checked your website for hours can't find an answer please please help
Elaine e Steed from my husband's I pad
I have an Apple I pad mini
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What is the model of your Internet/wireless modem/router device?Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
B t fibre optic open reach
Apple I pad can't connect with my WiFi
I do live online support. Can I provide written instructions here?Do you see any password ***** key at the back / bottom of the internet modem / router device (it is case-sensitive)?Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All our other devices are working have tried to get onto my WiFi at home from my I pad but has padlock on tried passwords what am I doing wrong all started just trying to change my Apple password
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have all the details from the modem BT Z4 etc and key password
Do you have a Windows or Mac computer also? Is the iPad asking for your Wi-Fi / wireless password?Did you try the key password (it is case-sensitive)?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Use also have windows 10
On the Windows 10 computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=de8de1e7-7e70-47e5-a2d9-bc2dbc19f400, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My husband's computer is now down only just happened
Sorry, have you tried the key password ***** the back/bottom of the BT modem for the Wi-Fi password ***** your iPad (it is case-sensitive)? Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I have tried the home wireless settings s s I d and key
Try the key (it is case-sensitive) in Settings -> Wi-Fi on the iPad.Can you shut down / restart the Windows 10 computer, and see if the internet works on the Windows 10 computer? Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have received u pages of e mails on my main desk top lets hope it works thanks
Your welcome. It is working. Is that the Windows 10 desktop?
I do live online support. I can connect remotely to your windows 10 desktop computer and help you directly. On your desktop, can you please click on the View Response link in the email message from JustAnswer / Viet, then scroll down, then click on the website below to connect remotely with me on the desktop:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=de8de1e7-7e70-47e5-a2d9-bc2dbc19f400, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
If needed, please scroll down this web page for BT support phone number. Thank you.