Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

A few weeks ago I allowed your company to update and upgrade

Customer Question

A few weeks ago I allowed your company to update and upgrade my computer to Windows 10. Order No. UEDRTK6G refers! I paid two fees amounting to about £160.00. Since then I have experienced great difficulty in using my PC and the speed is down to approx. 10% of its previous speed! I have persevered with it in this state hoping that it was myself doing things wrong but I have been quite unable to get it working at least as well as before you altered it! Can you please put it right for me or refund the fee I paid.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. You are contacting us here at JustAnswer.com and unfortunately, I cannot see any previous questions or requests that you have regarding the upgrade to Windows 10. Can you please tell me what company did you contact to make the upgrade for you? However, I can still continue to help you and just fix the problems that you are experiencing with your new Windows 10.Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess