Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Cannot get into the books paid for

Cannot get into the books paid for
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeWhat happens when you try to get into the books?And which model device do you have?Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
paper white the only symbal that seems to respond is the basket which then gives me headings of Broese and featured
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished. This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please. Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds. Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and try to open your books. Let me know the results please Thank you